Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Payment:
- Paypal, Cash
Shipping:
- @ buyers expense
Sales Feedback:
- bfv6 (eBay), 1FSTREX (NASIOC), 1FSTREX (iClub)
- PM
- 916-467-9348 (quickest and preferred)

For Sale:
- Jeep Wrangler JKU Rear Deck Lid Cover

Details:
- I have for sale a like new rear deck lid cover that will fit a 2007 to 2016 Jeep Wrangler 4-door (JKU). The deck lid is wrapped in premium vinyl leather and attaches to factory mounting locations with read i-bolts. These deck lid covers are made by a local Jeeper and of the highest quality. Very happy with the product but can't use it with my new configuration. My loss is your gain. You can still utilize your soft top or hard tip with this deck lid installed.

ASKING PRICE: $100 OBO

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ever near the Frederick, MD area? I've looked at these before and always wondered if it would work for my setup. I could always meet you somewhere to see how it fits.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ever near the Frederick, MD area? I've looked at these before and always wondered if it would work for my setup. I could always meet you somewhere to see how it fits.
If you would like to meet me in Reston, I am more than happy to let you test fit it. For a fee, I can deliver it.

I'm guessing it doesn't work if you had a recline kit installed on the rear seats, right?
Unfortunately you are correct, it will not fit with the recline kit.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD to a local Jeeper. I got a TON of interest on here so I wanted to post up where I bought it. Awesome product made by a fellow Jeeper here in VA. Offers a lot of different configurations and for 2 or 4 doors. He also has shipping options at affordable prices since a lot of you asked me to ship.
https://www.facebook.com/JeepJKDropTopz/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts