Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that the '07 are coming stock with 32 inch tires. Did Jeep make a change run the larger tires stock?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
yeap. they have more ground clearance and more wheel well clearance overall compared to the TJ. they kinda stepped it up all around on the dimensions.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
As far as I know only the rubi and some upgradedr model have the 32's the base model jeeps do not.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On the Sahara and Rubi... They used to come with 30s or 31s. I did see 33s on a TJ without a lift. He must need a huge turning radius.

·
Registered
529 Posts
they changed the bolt pattern also
tj 5 on 4.5
jk 5 on 5

I was hoping to snag a cheap set of wheels and tires off a jk when someone wanted bigger tires but that just ruined it for me.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Not only can you get 32's but you can also get BFG tires now. You aren't stuck with only Goodyears.

·
Registered
339 Posts
LOL. Yeah, the WHOLE JEEP. :D The JK has NO parts that are even visually the same as the TJ.....:)

I see that the '07 are coming stock with 32 inch tires. Did Jeep make a change run the larger tires stock?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Ya got to love it. DC, is actually becoming more trail friendly.
Heck, when I got my Jeep the biggest tires I could get were 30's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts