Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having some difficulty tracking down this bolt. It’s from rear seat 2007 JKU. It’s the bolt that holds seatbelt up at shoulder. Can’t seem to find exact bolt online. Two places responded that it’s only available with the entire seatbelt set, but I can’t see that being true

Attachments

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Master-Carr is my go-to place for unconventional fasteners. I’d try that, starting with metric shoulder bolts. The head may be different, but if the thread and dimensions are otherwise the same, it should work fine.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Sadly, that is the case. Look at the line drawing you posted- your arrow points at where you'd put the bolt through the seatbelt, but on the other side you can see the bolt poking out. Because it comes with the seatbelt.

Look at the bolt lower down- remove it and see how it compares with the one you're trying to replace. If it's a good match, it's 6105125AA. If it doesn't look right, get a hardware gauge. Once you know the size, pitch and length of the bolt, you can find one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts