Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

07 wrangler 4DOOR

5K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  mike88 
#1 ·
I dont know if any one has seen it or may be i am behind, but i have found a pic of the new 07 wrangler 4 Door edition.

i my opinion about the 07 wrangler it is just not an off road enthusiest jeep any more first of all the interior in this is just to luxurious, this is suppost to be an off road rugged kinda SUV. but now they are trying to take it away from the rugged generation, and try to appeise the people with the big pocket books, that should be driving there overpriced hummers, BMW's, and mercedies. and also we are get along with the aerodynamics of a brick, now it is more like a sports car. and the fact it is a hard top that comes of in like 5 pieces or something like that. personlly i like my soft top and couldnt live without my half doors. and what about the powerful inefficent I-6, to a V-6 well i have to admit that is not THAT bad, but its not a wrangler. also the now available 4DOOR. this is suppost to be a short and can go anywhere vehichle. when the unlimited came out i hated it and i still do, it is just too long and it looks weird, now there is 4 doors and probably has 3 rows of seating which means it like the expedition or durango or a MINIVAN, the wrangler is not suppost to be a MINIVAN. In my own opinon the jeep corpartion is trying to make more people happy with a SUV that has a really big sun roof. not just the off road enthusiast, now the people with big pocket books that dont even like dirt, and the soccer moms that will want the jeep lowered because she cant get in it. sorry for a the ranting and raving but i think they have changed too much for us off road enthusiast to enjoy the true meaning of a jeep.

See less See more
#2 ·
Yeah I totally agree with you. It just doesnt look like a JEEP. The 2 door doesnt look bad on the outside but it is still to luxurious to be a JEEP! We all need to get together and go and visit the makers and tell them what we think about the new models. So I dont know about everyone else but, here is to the makers of the '07 JEEP!!! :flipoff:

#5 ·
That's a photoshop job. Look at the relationship of the front bumper and the hills in the background, as well as the distance from the spare to the bush. They're the same in both pics, which means somebody sliced it and added the rear door in the middle.

If DC was smart they'd just call the 4DR the Cherokee.

#8 ·
good eye

Tdad said:
That's a photoshop job. Look at the relationship of the front bumper and the hills in the background, as well as the distance from the spare to the bush. They're the same in both pics, which means somebody sliced it and added the rear door in the middle.

If DC was smart they'd just call the 4DR the Cherokee.

wow your good, i didnt notice it but good eye, but it still would be about what i looks like and it is still not a JEEP reguard less. we should take a stand. we should all drive OUR JEEPS to the manufactures, or the ones responsable for the piece of ....... junk. they call the 07 wrangler and make a point:flipoff: not that one, but to show them the kind of people that are buying jeep and its not the rich snobby people, or the soccer moms, or the people that only liked the wranger for the really big sun roof. but it people like us kinda like a band of brother (and sisteres) that like to get together because we all have something in common. the ABILITY of the jeep is what brings us all around, being able to go places that others cant. and all DC is doing is taking that away from us to give to others (like robbing peter to pay paul) it just really sucks. but i will shut up for now untill someone else says something that i can put the next part of my ranting and raveing down. but here is to the piece of .......... :flipoff: i want to say it (junk). but i will be nice.

#9 ·
mswilder said:
... i my opinion about the 07 wrangler it is just not an off road enthusiest jeep any more first of all the interior in this is just to luxurious, this is suppost to be an off road rugged kinda SUV. but now they are trying to take it away from the rugged generation, and try to appeise the people with the big pocket books, that should be driving there overpriced hummers, BMW's, and mercedies....
You know, they said a lot of the same things when the TJ came out. Hell, I'm sure they said the same kinda stuff when the YJ came out.

As far as the four door, I wouldn't buy one but I'm sure it'll be just as capable as your XJs and I've seen some of them do some pretty bad ass stuff.

#10 ·
To me that 4DR pic looks like a Commander with removable top and doors. But if you remember rightly in 96 when they started building the TJ everyone was all butt hurt about that one too. Now is the most widely used Jeep around. Give it time and let the parts hounds get some aftermarket stuff for it. I bet some of you will change your mind the first time you see one lifted on 35's. :D

#12 ·
SouthTJ said:
You know, they said a lot of the same things when the TJ came out. Hell, I'm sure they said the same kinda stuff when the YJ came out.

As far as the four door, I wouldn't buy one but I'm sure it'll be just as capable as your XJs and I've seen some of them do some pretty bad ass stuff.
No question. I think the point is: They shouldn't call THAT a Wrangler. My vote is: Fat Rancher. :flipoff:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.