Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If my friend is shopping around for a 2008 4dr rubicon with 65k what should he be looking for problems etc?

·
RETIRED MODERATER
36,010 Posts
If my friend is shopping around for a 2008 4dr rubicon with 65k what should he be looking for problems etc?
^^^If your friend is not familiar with what to look for, then he/she should take somebody along that has the technical background in wranglers. If that person doesn't exist, then he/she should take it to a Jeep Dealer and have it inspected.

The costs of the inspection, would be nothing compared to the possible future costs and headaches, that may occur!!!!!!

Some Wranglers are used as mall crawlers, while other have had the hell beat out of them. If you don't know what to look for, then it may get very expensive.......:happyyes:

It's really no different, then if you are going to buy a used home. That's why home inspections are offered.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
X2! This is particularly good advice on Jeeps because some do get ridden hard or modified very poorly. Try to find a mall crawler and stay away from highly modified Jeeps unless you find someone knowledgeable to inspect it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
X2! This is particularly good advice on Jeeps because some do get ridden hard or modified very poorly. Try to find a mall crawler and stay away from highly modified Jeeps unless you find someone knowledgeable to inspect it.

True I am trying to convince him to get a 11 sport it only has 22 k on it and it has a winch and 3.5 in" pro comp suspension lift with some mud terrains but the body looks super straight I don't see any mud anywhere on it either I test drove it and everything felt good on it and it's going for same price. No sliders on it and nothing was banged up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts