Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tried to activate the locker and sway bar button tonight to test the feature out (I bought my jeep a couple months ago), and when I press the buttons the lights just blink on the dash. There was one time my front locker stayed solid and when I went into 4 low my sway bar went solid. Any other time all 3 lights would constant blink. My rear locker light would blink at all times until I turned the Jeep off then restarted it. Once I did that the locker light would go away. Am I doing something wrong or is there some sort of problem I should be aware of? Any trouble shooting steps would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,178 Posts
Sway Bar - must be in 4HI (or 4LO) under 17mph (the nanny will automatically reconnect it at 17mph)

Lockers - must be in 4LO. Rear engages first, then front.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sway Bar - must be in 4HI (or 4LO) under 17mph (the nanny will automatically reconnect it at 17mph)

Lockers - must be in 4LO. Rear engages first, then front.

Ahh I didn't try to engage the lockers in 4LO however I tried the sway bar in both and the light never stopped blinking.

·
Super Moderator
8,178 Posts
Sway bar is a little finicky, ground has to be pretty level to engage/disengage
This. If it's being finicky, get out and give it a good kick or whack or two, or hit a few curbs - usually that gets it happy. Seriously.

·
Super Moderator
8,178 Posts
Haha wow.. so basically stop babying it..

Now of course I am not implying whack it with a 150 pound sledgehammer or hit a curb at 80 mph to launch it airborn lol. I have one of those orange sand filled mallet things I use, cheapie Harbor Freight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts