Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I am trying to track down some missing frame parts from my 09 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and its been a bit frustrating. Im looking for a replacement black plastic end plug for the Frame Bow #3. MOPAR doesn't sell them separately Also the Black 4 " nylon straps that are riveted to the canopy bow are destroyed. Does anyone know where I can get these parts at a reasonable cost?

I live in the Tidewater Va area and one thought I had was to try and see if I could find them at a local junkyard. So far no joy though.

I don't have ton of money to spend on a new frame which works just fine

Thanks!

Ed

MM2SSELT

·
Registered
56 Posts
All, I am trying to track down some missing frame parts from my 09 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and its been a bit frustrating. Im looking for a replacement black plastic end plug for the Frame Bow #3. MOPAR doesn't sell them separately Also the Black 4 " nylon straps that are riveted to the canopy bow are destroyed. Does anyone know where I can get these parts at a reasonable cost? I live in the Tidewater Va area and one thought I had was to try and see if I could find them at a local junkyard. So far no joy though. I don't have ton of money to spend on a new frame which works just fine Thanks! Ed MM2SSELT
2dr?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your thoughts and I just went through the 13 pages of parts on the quadratec website.. Regrettably the parts that I am looking for are not referenced.. SO I gues I need to find a junkyard with a spare 09 frame someplace that I can scavenge parts from...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts