Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Two weeks ago, my front driver's side marker light was out (not sure about side--hadn't checked), so I bought new bulbs. New bulbs didn't solve problem though, so I found somewhere here that it was a fuse issue--replaced fuse, fixed problem, but this morning I noticed it was out again.
The only thing I can think about is that I hooked up my utility trailer last night (can't recall if I did last time I blew a fuse).

Any thoughts? 2010 JKUI.

S

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not. Swapped fuse tonight, lights back on. Just wondering if there's something to explain two burnt fuses in a month

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hi All,
Two weeks ago, my front driver's side marker light was out (not sure about side--hadn't checked), so I bought new bulbs. New bulbs didn't solve problem though, so I found somewhere here that it was a fuse issue--replaced fuse, fixed problem, but this morning I noticed it was out again.
The only thing I can think about is that I hooked up my utility trailer last night (can't recall if I did last time I blew a fuse).

Any thoughts? 2010 JKUI.

S
Did you do the wiring for the trailer yourself?
If so, did you use the "plug and play" wiring or, did you have to splice into your existing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts