Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With very limited disposable income, you have only $100.00 to spend on your Jeep. What would you do? Other than the obvious, buying gas, what feature, mod, accessory, storage or safety item would you purchase?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Update Speakers. Stocks are crap :)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
sorry, but i would fill her up throw a cooler in the back with a bag of ice and some beverages and hit the trail...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Sounds like spur of the moment camping in the pine barrens to me. Or see if you can swing layaway at a local shop or Krawloffroad if ya really have the bug to get something

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Sounds like spur of the moment camping in the pine barrens to me. Or see if you can swing layaway at a local shop or Krawloffroad if ya really have the bug to get something
that's called hocking your future for instant gratification.we all either eventually grow out of that or spend our life making payments

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
that's called hocking your future for instant gratification.we all either eventually grow out of that or spend our life making payments
See: my student loans :facepalm:

Only 3 more 40 hour weeks before school starts so like it or not I'm paying up front for everything. Rather have it like that anyways, as much as it sucks sometimes. Especially tires/wheels since I only have the set I'm sitting on.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
See: my student loans :facepalm:

Only 3 more 40 hour weeks before school starts so like it or not I'm paying up front for everything. Rather have it like that anyways, as much as it sucks sometimes. Especially tires/wheels since I only have the set I'm sitting on.
good for you..believe me it will eventually pay off

·
Registered
327 Posts
good for you..believe me it will eventually pay off

Hate to further derail the thread, but it really is good advice. A life in debt is no way to live.

As for the $100, if you don't know what you need, then you probably don't need anything. Save it for when you realize what you need.

Of course, LED dash lights is a cheap and fun mod;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts