Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Im at 91k now, having my tranny rebuilt (my fault haha) and then a leaky valve cover gasket to fix up. Hoping for a couple hundered thousand out of it LOL. Praying I dont have a head gasket issue...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Im at 91k now, having my tranny rebuilt (my fault haha) and then a leaky valve cover gasket to fix up. Hoping for a couple hundered thousand out of it LOL. Praying I dont have a head gasket issue...
Couple hundred thousand is easy with these. I just rolled 210k and she still runs perfectly.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
138,000 original owner. 4.0 5 speed 2000. Here is everything that broke. Living in climates in Missouri, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas and Alaska over the past 14 years. 1 alternator. 3 wiper motors ( water leaks into the rubber bag they store it in. Sealed last with silicone no probs). 3 fan switches. (Added computer board heatsinks. No probs since) Contacts on vacuum switch melted the connecter to the point I cut it off and soldered it. No problems since. Throwout bearing on clutch at 120,000 miles. Was moving stealership botched job with autozone clutch. Did it again 5 months later in new house and it's great so count that as 1 clutch. Can't blame the Jeep for morons. Also the plastic door panels cracked living in Alaska and the rubber shift boot would freeze to the point you couldn't go in gear so I bought a leather one. She still don't burn a drop of oil. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts