Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is the number Jeep is telling the dealers to tell customers on new orders. I just checked on my build status and I am still in D. I ordered it on August 2nd. This sucks.....

·
Registered
596 Posts
Mine was ordered June first. I am at 104 days and still D status as of yesterday with no build date in sight.
Sucks? Absolutely.
Troy
ps…Viper owner by chance? (Screen name)

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
I ordered my Mojave 8/27. The expected ship date is 9/20. 3 weeks from order, but I was told to expect 80-90 days.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Oh well. As long as it arrives eventually. Also ~4months isn’t too bad if you’re mentally prepared for it. Seems to be worse for other makes out there. In this Covid world delays are the new norm. I suppose it’s just more time to research parts and mods and whatnot!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered 2-door Rubicon in the middle of August and was told it would be 8-10 weeks anyway---"but more 12 weeks if you're lucky." It arrived in less than three weeks. I guess I was really lucky! Miracles do happen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked mine up yesterday. Took three weeks to build then it sat a week at the plant waiting shipping. Guess I was lucky!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts