Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
765 Posts
How tall of a stinger are you guys after? Light tabs on top of hoop?

R

·
0 Posts
I do like the maximus stinger, but how much does it stick out past the bumper? Wondering for garage reasons!
Extends 12.5" vertically above the top of the bumper
Extends 6.5" horizontally from the front flat surface of the bumper
Extends 4.5" horizontally from the front of the crush cans

R

·
0 Posts
$$ Seriously $$! I looked at the Stinger but paying shipping on $350 Hoop is kind of really Cheesy for Maximus to do. It's already over priced. Hopefully someone comes up with better Stnger style options soon.
they really are a premium product, much like the top of the line trim package Rubicon you bought.

·
Registered
20 Posts
they really are a premium product, much like the top of the line trim package Rubicon you bought.
Definitely Not dimensioning the product. Like to have one in Red (Not Offered) but the paying shipping from a distributer/Manufacturers is frustrating for customers that support your products. Mostly because we have no access to local purchase points, if there were any. Looking at tacking shipping puts the Winch Plate/Fairlead ($600) set and Stinger Bar ($350) at a Cost $$ than you can purchase an entire Premium quality Bumper with features built in and delivered from other Manufacturers. If I was spending $40 I would expect to pay some shipping. Biggest reason I Use Quadratec. This is a discussion people in my club had last Meet.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I went with the Mopar hoop

·
Supporting Vendor
765 Posts
Definitely Not dimensioning the product. Like to have one in Red (Not Offered) but the paying shipping from a distributer/Manufacturers is frustrating for customers that support your products. Mostly because we have no access to local purchase points, if there were any. Looking at tacking shipping puts the Winch Plate/Fairlead ($600) set and Stinger Bar ($350) at a Cost $$ than you can purchase an entire Premium quality Bumper with features built in and delivered from other Manufacturers. If I was spending $40 I would expect to pay some shipping. Biggest reason I Use Quadratec. This is a discussion people in my club had last Meet.
You can get a Rock Hard 4x4 Made in USA 10A winch plate for $189.95, hoop for $79.97 - and while you may pay shipping from us, our dealers are free to offer whatever specials they'd like.

R

·
0 Posts
We ship all Max-3 for free when you hit the $499 mark. Also if Quad ships it for free we typically do as well, we also put the freight cost right out there for you on things like hard tops, as opposed to the "surcharges" added on the last confirmation page. Being a smaller company and shop though, we do not always have the volume/margin they do. But we do know all of our customers by name and remember their purchases and build plans.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Maximus 3 classic hoops here. Like the bend in it and also you can fit a 20" LED bar inside.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
I can't seem to find a picture of the bumper in stubbie mode with any of the hoops on it. Actually not many stubby mode pictures in general. I have seen and like the stinger/stubbie combo though.

I took the ends off mine to make light installation easier. I liked it and kinda left it that way. I bought the classic style hoop and have been wondering what it would look like.

Page ownage...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Pic from the top please, showing how it mounts. Instruction on site puts it way back into grill but I know that is standard bumper. You have the same Hardrock I do.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts