Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

12/1 Feeler

1K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  yomondo 
#1 ·
Looking at my calendar, it looks like the weekend of 12/1 is my last availability for wheeling this year, so I want to set something up for that weekend. Maybe a day run, maybe camping. My initial thoughts are either Calico or Last Chance Canyon/Schmidt Tunnel/Goler Gulch. Who wants to run something that weekend? What trail? I'll start a new thread once a decision is made.

#6 ·
Armand, I know some of us locals would be up for the Last Chance run. If you wanted to make it an early day run, I might be down for a pizza/beer cool down at my restaurant if it works time wise for everyone.

PM me and we can talk if you're interested :thumb:

Stan

#15 ·
So it's looking like Last Chance Canyon/Schmidt Tunnel/Goler Gulch. I'll start a new thread for it maybe today or tomorrow. Busy today.

Anybody's welcome.

Day run or camping trip?
is this goin to be a day run or a weekend event
Either one. If there's enough interest in camping, we could do that. Either way, day run will be an option.

my birthday is Monday. Accepting gifts. :D
This Monday or the Monday after 12/1?

(Not that I'm going to get you a gift or anything. :p )

You guys won't let me down as a support group, right? I am kinda new at this.
Last Chance Canyon would be a newbie-friendly run. Please do me a favor and remind me on the day of the run that you're kind of a newbie, and we'll make sure you get the instruction and attention you need.

#18 ·
Calico was my first choice, even though it's farther for me. I'm thinking sometime in January, I'll do another Calico run.

We may join ya. Going out Goler Gulch is actually pretty cool out there. There are some mines to go in and out of and some structures as well. Goler isn't much but it is pretty. Then there is that camp at the end of the road. Shame people have trashed it.
There might not be much time left for exploring the mines and structures around Goler, after everything else. We'll have to see. The days are short in December.

#17 ·
We may join ya. Going out Goler Gulch is actually pretty cool out there. There are some mines to go in and out of and some structures as well. Goler isn't much but it is pretty. Then there is that camp at the end of the road. Shame people have trashed it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.