Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using the Smittybuilt Neoprene covers. They are on sale now with by front seat and get the back seat free. How do they fit, and any issues with them holding up?

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Anyone using the Smittybuilt Neoprene covers. They are on sale now with by front seat and get the back seat free. How do they fit, and any issues with them holding up?
I have 'em and love 'em...they look so good people think that they're the actual seats themselves and not covers! They fit good.

Check the stitching if you decide to order and receive them.

I had to send back my first set because of poor seam stitching...they missed spots...there were holes in the seems.

Swapped them for replacements...no problem.

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
The interior didn't change at all that I know of and the body didn't change at all, so yes.. The only changes from 11 to 12 of any signifigance was the the engine and the change of the auto trans. All body and interior components should be mostly interchangable

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Anybody had luck with any kind of waterproof seat cover over the factory heated seats?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts