Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the newb question in advance....I've been looking for some after market products for my '13 4D Rubi however most of the sites - Quad, xtreme, baseline 4x4 etc don't have much for '13's. My question is since the '12's and '13's are essentially the same, would that apply to non major surgery mod items? Hope the websites just haven't been updated....
thanks in advance, C

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by "non major surgery mod items" but I don't believe there were any frame or suspension changes between the 2012's and 2013's, so rock sliders, bumpers, lift kits, etc. should still fit. 2012 slush mats, door sill guards, and cargo mats fit the 2013's too (I bought 2012's for my 2013). However, the seats did change, so I wouldn't order any 2012 seat covers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure what you mean by "non major surgery mod items" but I don't believe there were any frame or suspension changes between the 2012's and 2013's, so rock sliders, bumpers, lift kits, etc. should still fit. 2012 slush mats, door sill guards, and cargo mats fit the 2013's too (I bought 2012's for my 2013). However, the seats did change, so I wouldn't order any 2012 seat covers.
Thanks! Believe this is exactly what I was looking for....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts