Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use the bluetooth streaming feature of my iphone to uconnect a lot. But every once in a while, I leave the radio on, and then turn the jeep off. When I start it up the next time, the radio always goes to FM, usually very loud and on a static channel (since I never use FM). I'd like it to go to another input like satellite radio by default (if it doesn't discover the bluetooth device). Anyone know if that is possible?

·
Commercial Member
2,013 Posts
1) The radio will (should) return to the last played radio mode that you used prior to going to streaming audio when you re - enter the vehicle. If you were listening to Sirius and the decided that you wanted to streaam audio, when you come back to the vehicle, the radio should be on the Sirius channel.
2) The radio itself is responsible for the different audio levels not Uconnect. One thing that I ahve found to be helpful is to have the audio at least 3/4 max volume. Any lower and you have to turn the radio volume up too high, this can also add distortion to the system.

Mine does the same thing. Haven't found a work around.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I have sat radio on, then switch to Bluetooth through uconnect and then shut jeep off, when I start the jeep up again, the radio turns on to FM.

Are you saying yours doesn't behave this way and returns to satellite radio?

·
Commercial Member
2,013 Posts
My RHB does and I would almost expect that the 130 should also. Let me look more into this ok.

If I have sat radio on, then switch to Bluetooth through uconnect and then shut jeep off, when I start the jeep up again, the radio turns on to FM.

Are you saying yours doesn't behave this way and returns to satellite radio?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts