Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proud new owner of our first JEEP. Picked it up Friday night from the shop who added the 3" BDS lift, fox shocks and steering stabilizer and new 35's on RR wheels. Made it about 7 miles before another motorist blew through a stop sign and hit me HARD. UGH.

Just turned 1000 miles.
Everyone is OK, BTW. Just very disappointed.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Sorry to hear that as well. Hope you still have the original wheels to go back on before its turned in, those will look good on your next Jeep :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She didn't have much of a choice. Hit me hard in passenger side and flipped it over. Her grand Cherokee had bad front damage. Police issued other driver a citation.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Damn! Glad everyone is OK.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I should have an idea today of what we are going to do with the Jeep. Because it's brand new, I really don't want it back. We will see. I am very thankful that I'm not hurt bad.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Glad your ok. You can always buy another Jeep...it will be interesting to see how your insurance handles your case file. They spend millions advertising to take everyone's $$$$, but when it boils down to paying out that when it's a whole nother game. I would make the other driver pay...big time, yes it's an accident and they need to pay up.
I agree, I would not want it back.

Hope you heal fast and that your Jeep is made factory correct.
Best of luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts