Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know there are several threads on this and I've read through pretty much all of them.

I need to replace the tie rod ends and I'm running with 15" aluminum Level 8 Trackers. I've pretty much given up on the synergy chromoly bar because of known clearance issues with the wheels. Im looking at just replacing the ends with moog TREs.

Can anyone say definitively if the moog aftermarket TREs (MOOG-ES800594 & MOOG-ES800593) will fit without rubbing the inner wheel?

I really would like to stay away from OEM if possible.

Please advise if you have experience with this.

Much appreciated!
-Jason

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
Ok, I know there are several threads on this and I've read through pretty much all of them. I need to replace the tie rod ends and I'm running with 15" aluminum Level 8 Trackers. I've pretty much given up on the synergy chromoly bar because of known clearance issues with the wheels. Im looking at just replacing the ends with moog TREs. Can anyone say definitively if the moog aftermarket TREs (MOOG-ES800594 & MOOG-ES800593) will fit without rubbing the inner wheel? I really would like to stay away from OEM if possible. Please advise if you have experience with this. Much appreciated! -Jason
Is one of those numbers the long section of tie Rod/Joint ?
The passenger side is crimped into the bar and not replaceable.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting... It appears from the pictures that it's just the end, not including the longer sleeve section. I don't even see a the long section on their website. Is my only option to go stock or crown?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts