Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The photos and my face says it all. New jeep in the garage! Ready for many many mods! Hope everyone around here is ready to put up with me and ready for my forum contributions.

Cheers.

-Travis

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking good, what's first on the list?
Thats a hard question. Most likely floor mats. I am probably going with the weathertech all the way around. Then some paracord pull straps. Then gas cap cover. Then... you get the picture haha. I am going to start a build thread here over the entire course to see it transform. I always want to put in the total amount of money invested so I can keep track of it and others can see how much it takes to get to about the same rig.

Let the fun begin. Congrats!
Exactly. Thanks! The day I got her the freedom top was off. Haha

:thumb:

Lookin' Good as is !

Or... A blank Canvas in which to create...

Enjoy !
Definitely blank canvas... :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was also wondering if you guys thought I got a good deal.

MSRP was ~36,600

Brand new. 2016. Unlimited Sport S. Has the 430. Connectivity package. Alpine premium stereo.

They came down 1100 off of MSRP and also are doing mopar katzkin leather seats (custom ordered) with heat for "free". They charge around 1799 for this to customers.

They knew I was looking at another dealer that had the Mopar premium sound and leather package and made me that offer.

Considering the other jeep was identical to the one i purchased aside from the gears (I have 3.21 instead of 3.73s) the 110 outlet, and leather the MSRP on it was 39,200.

I figured I came out pretty good. With paying 35,500 for everything.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Nice new white Jeep ! I might suggest the Quadratec floor mats instead of the Weathertech. They have a set of front/back and a cargo area mat and door sill guards for around $200. Very nice setup and durable.

*edit - I see you already did the Weathertech set.

Other than that....
J ust
E mpty
E very
P ocket

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice new white Jeep ! I might suggest the Quadratec floor mats instead of the Weathertech. They have a set of front/back and a cargo area mat and door sill guards for around $200. Very nice setup and durable.

*edit - I see you already did the Weathertech set.

Other than that....
J ust
E mpty
E very
P ocket
Yeah. Lol. I absolutely love the front weathertech liners. The rears are top notch as well, they just dont clip in to the retainer clip underneath the front seat which is a bummer because the front liners do. The rear cargo mat covers every square inch of the back for my pup. The only thing is I have to run the stock mat underneath because I have the in floor sub. I could have cut it out, but I didn't want to. No sound difference.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts