Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the members here who love the old stuff. I first saw this Jeep last year. I was finally able to track the owner down a few weeks back.

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy cow, that's awsome

:awesome:
I knew you'd show up sooner or later. The owner bought it at 50% restored and did all the work himself. Older gentleman who was kind enough to allow me to take a some photos of it. Just wanted to share with the forum. Eventually I want to mod my JKU Willys after it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Belongs to an inactive Marine friend of my father. In one picture you can see my fathers 1975 CJ-5 in the background. My Dad is 90 YO inactive Korea marine. He still wheels the CJ down to the post for a JD or two every couple days.

Sorry about the upside down beats me why this forum software did that.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Belongs to an inactive Marine friend of my father. In one picture you can see my fathers 1975 CJ-5 in the background. My Dad is 90 YO inactive Korea marine. He still wheels the CJ down to the post for a JD or two every couple days.

It happens to some folks here. I contacted a mod to see if he can get them posted right side up. Still, looks like a great Jeep.

·
Administrator
42,096 Posts

@Beastmaster Can you fix this guy's pics so I don't have to break my neck to look at a great Jeep?
Fixed 'em :pcwhack:

That sometimes happens when posting pics from a phone. Something with how they interface with the forum's servers I am told.

Very cool looking CJ-2A by the way. I like what he's done with it. :thumb:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for fixing the rotation Beastmaster.

Stitches, I wasn't trying to hiJack the thread but those jeeps do go together. I am happy you folks enjoyyed the addition.

This one is original drive train, yada yada and so forth.

The rifle scabbard on the panel is a nice touch I thought. There are a couple 50 cal cases rolling around loose on the floor.

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for fixing the rotation Beastmaster.

Stitches, I wasn't trying to hiJack the thread but those jeeps do go together. I am happy you folks enjoyyed the addition.

This one is original drive train, yada yada and so forth.

The rifle scabbard on the panel is a nice touch I thought. There are a couple 50 cal cases rolling around loose on the floor.

Not worried about you hijacking the thread. Your pictures are a welcome edition to it. :drinks:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts