Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a fun time when I returned from a trip for work and went into the parking garage to find my shifter lever flopping around - not connected to anyone. I returned the next day with tools and a mechanic friend to diagnose that the Shifter Lever had broken off in the T15 Transmission.

I'm having a really hard time finding a replacement. Anyone have any ideas where I can find one?

The tranmission is a T15 Borg Warner connected to the 304 V8.

Thanks!
Jeff

·
Registered
200 Posts
So I had a fun time when I returned from a trip for work and went into the parking garage to find my shifter lever flopping around - not connected to anyone. I returned the next day with tools and a mechanic friend to diagnose that the Shifter Lever had broken off in the T15 Transmission.

I'm having a really hard time finding a replacement. Anyone have any ideas where I can find one?

The tranmission is a T15 Borg Warner connected to the 304 V8.

Thanks!
Jeff
Call Willys Works here in Tucson. He's got tons of parts and he'll probably have a used one lying around. He ships all over so it's worth a shot.

(520) 888-5082

Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK... got it all sorted out. Novak sent me a shift lever but it was the wrong one :-(... need to send that one back. J&W out of California sent me a use Shift Lever and the entire top of the transmission.... that worked great!

-Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts