Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ready to sell my 1988 Wrangler Yj with straight 6cyl engine 4.0L with automatic tranny
THIS JEEP ONLY HAS 56,000 miles LEGIT!! It was parked for most of its life in a backyard covered before I rescued it.
I dumped alot of money into this wrangler and I know I will never get even half of it out so dont low ball me.
It has 4inch suspension lift all around with 1inch transfercase drop for no vibrations from the drive shaft.
Brand new red poly urethane bushings kit that covers the whole suspension from front to back with Brand new leaf springs.
Also has 5 matching 33inch X 12inch tires with chrome deep dish American racing rims to give it that aggressive stance and never get stuck in any condition.
The differentials all have been redone and regeared for the oversized tires. This wrangler was done the right way and no expenses were spared as you can tell.
The interior is all leather and brand new as it should be with a car with 56,000 miles and you will see what I mean when you come see it in person.
Even every part of the rollbar is covered in leather to match the interior and its all beautifully done. No stains cracks or rips or even any sign of wear.
Things that need some attention but nothing serious-
Needs a radio harness and everything is there just needs a radio.
The paint from the hood is chipping because it sat in the sun alot but I might fix that by the time you buy it.
I got the carburetor rebuilt by a local mechanic and it runs great but on cold starts you need to hold the
accelerator pedal for a few mins to warm up a bit but after that its normal and runs normal and starts normal.
New carburetors for these jeeps are really cheap if you decide you want to change it but you really dont need to cuz it runs great.
The 4wd stopped engaging so I used the washer method on the vaccum shift motor to fix the problem. Have not had the time to do the TJ drive axle swap
I have the nys title in hand, clean and ready to go. If interested call or txt 9175871221
Asking Price is $4500

1 - 2 of 2 Posts