Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am meeting this guy tomorrow after work to check this Jeep out in person. Just looking for advice and opinions. I plan to keep it up north at my cabin to use when I go up on weekends for driving the property and maybe driving to the lake to toss my little fishing boat in the water.
*****1990 JEEP WRANGLER*****

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Good looker juust make sure your ready to deal with a sampling of what you see here. If so jump on it. It will be handy on the lake and the property. Fun TOO!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
looks great, reads like a great deal, and excellent price too. all the work is done for ya. all ya gotta do is have fun!!!!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
It may be a little over built for what you listed but that isnt necessarily a bad thing. Says its a little rusty so check the frame, tapping around with a hammer especially around the spring hangers. If the frame is solid a little sheet metal rust wont be too bad to deal with. If your not confident in your evaluative skills, take it to a trusted mechanic and let him look at it as well.

Good luck and remember there are more Jeeps out there if it doesnt feel right or you think the seller is hiding something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts