Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started out as a 2.5l ax5 Jeep with no power and horrible fuel economy. As of now it has 33" tires, 2.5" lift, d30 and d35.

Parts I have:
-4bt with vacuum pump, power steering pump, sbf bellhousing

-NP 231 t case

Parts I need:
-motor mounts
-ax15
-adapter for ax15 to 4bt
-input shaft for np231 to go from 21 spline to 23
-radiator
-intercooler

I believe I have a pretty good start on things and am going in a good direction. Let's hear what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Registered
541 Posts
I think if you get it installed and running, you will also need a bigger rear axle to replace the now broken D35

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yup I'm aware of that I'm gonna run er till she breaks?
just make sure your triple A membership is paid up before you take your first test drive, 'cause I have a feelin' that breakage won't take very long

me, I'd sell those 4.10 geared axles to somebody with a 6cyl YJ who wanted to run 33's, then use the money towards getting the bigger axles before I broke 'em and turned them into junk
:drinks:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup I'm aware of that I'm gonna run er till she breaks?
just make sure your triple A membership is paid up before you take your first test drive, 'cause I have a feelin' that breakage won't take very long

me, I'd sell those 4.10 geared axles to somebody with a 6cyl YJ who wanted to run 33's, then use the money towards getting the bigger axles before I broke 'em and turned them into junk
It's not in the budget right now but I am planning on upgrading them for sure

1 - 5 of 5 Posts