Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Runs great, has new oil pump, new lifters, new rocker arms and brackets, new push rods. Comes with a best top soft top, and a nice hard top. Spare set of steel wheels. TJ door uppers. Tires are almost new. The problems: Trans is getting hard to shift, only wants to shift when I "feather" the gas pedal. The high beams do not work. It has a dent under the drivers door, and the tailgate is dented (still opens) where I rolled back into a tree with the spare tire. Gets 20mpg. NO RUST ANYWHERE. I am the second owner, I bought it from the original owners' daughter when her mother passed on. Asking $4500.00 OBO
This is a Texas / Oklahoma rust free vehicle.

clean clear title, up to date tags. I can email pics, no problem. It's the jeep in my avatar.

Thank you for looking, Randy

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The dog does not come with the jeep,

for all of those that asked. No offers, suggestions?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
miles

I've had it one year, as soon as I bought it I took it in and had it checked out, had u joints and wheel bearings serviced and or replaced.
It also has a nice rear seat, seat belts and full carpet.

·
Registered
93 Posts
The dog does not come with the jeep,

Awe Man! I was gonna send you an offer! Good dogs are hard to come by :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price drop 4K

or best offer, any offers? This Jeep with a hardtop and a new softop has to be worth 4K.

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's a reasonable price You shouldn't have a problem selling it good luck! If you ever piece it out let me know!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmmmmm

I bet you could make a fortune piecing it out up there in the rust belt!!

hint hint!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold to a

nice man from Texas. Please delete thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts