Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was reading a post a little while ago bout relocating the rear shock . i forgot to book mark it and now i cant find it (well the post that i want to find , i have fount some but not the one). i bought the jeep bout two months ago and knew that a time will come when the passenger side rear upper shock mount will brake and that time is real close now , being that i dont slow down for any bumps or speed bumps lol . The PO put a 4inch rc lift on it and its a sua (axle sits on the springs, right?). so im woundering if i could get some feedback bout the relocation . what would be the benefit if any at all ? my 4wheeling is snow once a year and anytime i can go off in the woods and play , plus mud holes when i find them but im in Baltimore maryland for now and realy dont know where to play lol. any info or input from anyone would be great , thank you and sorry if i kicked a dead dog wit this post lol , just tired of looking and reading all the wrong info and plus imma have to do something within a week

1 - 1 of 1 Posts