Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can pick up a Crankshaft sensor for a 1992 Wrangler 4.0L with automatic trans. I can’t find any I called Jeep and they don’t make them anymore.
My crank sensor has the 3 pin round plug
I can find crank sensors for a 1993 wrangler but they have oval connectors anyone know if they would work and I can just splice into the sensor.

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Anyone know where I can pick up a Crankshaft sensor for a 1992 Wrangler 4.0L with automatic trans. I can’t find any I called Jeep and they don’t make them anymore.
I can find crank sensors for a 1993 wrangler but they have oval connectors anyone know if they would work and I can just splice into the sensor.
Google NTK EH0250 or SKP SK917772. There are some out there.

Reactions: dukcaln

·
Registered
639 Posts

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Reactions: dukcaln

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Google NTK EH0250 or SKP SK917772. There are some out there.
Thanks for the reply I see the SKP SK917772 on rock auto but it has the oval plug mine has a round plug. I can splice the plug that’s not a problem but need to know if the sensor is compatible

1 - 5 of 5 Posts