Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$9500 OBO no low ballers...will keep if not sold

Pictures in my album

For sale 94 Jeep Wrangler YJ SE, 122,800. 4.0L 6cyl, 5 speed manual rebuilt 1000miles ago, new ACT clutch and pressure plate. Only been offroad 6 times with it, amazing off road car. 9" lift, New 33x12.5x15 tires, B&M short throw shifter, warn heavy duty bumpers front and back with 2 shackles on each, Posi Lok, slip yolk eliminator, custom heavy duty drive shafts, snorkel, radiator/starter/alternator/all hoses/power steering pump less then 10K on them, inside all gauges are red LED, swap heavy duty 8.8 ford rear axle with rotors instead of drums, 4 fog lights, hella headlights conversion with LED lights, Kenwood radio, Marine 1000W 8" sub woofer, all speaker switched to kenwood, brand new front window frame not installed, new front windshieldglass, hard top flat black, hard door flat black, 6" Flares flat black, LED tail lights, 2 fog lights for reverse, LED license plate light, Hilift Jack inside, inside Rhino lined, marine carpet installed for winter so its warmer, Comes with half doors and bikini top for summer. You wont find a nicer or better looking YJ jeep anywhere. Oil Changed every 3K miles with HiMilage Synthetic Oil. Clean title no accidents.

Have about twice the asking price in parts in it.

Frame and everything no rust POR 15 everything looks brand new.

Located: Franklin Park, IL by O'hare area.

Sitting for 2yrs could use a good go thru

Mike 773-619-4808

·
Registered
71 Posts
VERY nice YJ you have there. Probably well worth every penny of the $9500 you're asking, and I'm sure you have more than that into it, but that's certainly at the top end of the price spectrum for a YJ. Please let us know what it actually sells for. I'm in the beginning stages of a YJ build right now, and with each cool mod I do or goody I add, I always wonder what the ROI is.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KBB by year and miles shows private sale bone stock at $5800 so $9500 I think is way more then fair. Looking anywhere for 7-9K same years are bone stock. And best thing about YJ in IL dont have to do any stupid emission tests with it. Only reason selling lost storage spot on it and having 3 different cars just takes up room on me. If it wont sell Ill keep it and pass it on to a nephew in few years.

VERY nice YJ you have there. Probably well worth every penny of the $9500 you're asking, and I'm sure you have more than that into it, but that's certainly at the top end of the price spectrum for a YJ. Please let us know what it actually sells for. I'm in the beginning stages of a YJ build right now, and with each cool mod I do or goody I add, I always wonder what the ROI is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts