Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all, I’m new here so forgive me if this has been brought up before. My dad has a 95 YJ Sahara edition Jeep. It still had the factory top on it. We ordered a new one from a solid seller on Amazon that was suppose to fit a 95 YJ but it didn’t work. Dads Jeep has rounded doors and the cover is square if that makes sense. The seller said that’s the only top they sell for a 95 Jeep. Y’all know where we can find a top that fits? We’re budget shopping so preferably under 300 bucks. ✌🏻

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
What frame do you have on the JEEP?

·
Super Moderator
15,022 Posts
Welcome to the Forum MadMartigan26,

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Super Moderator
15,022 Posts

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
I think i remember seeing that 1995 YJ's had a dual top option. They came with both hard and soft tops and full hard doors. But since you have half doors you must have a bestop supertop or an imitation of one. If the current top says bestop on it somewhere you can order a new supertop skin for it. If it's some weird off brand you will probably need to replace everything including the frame.

Bestop sells rounded full soft doors but i don't know if the upper portion of them will fit on a full hard door, i doubt it.

·
Super Moderator
15,022 Posts
Call the folks at Bestop and describe your situation. A pic is worth a thousand words. Bestop is a Forum sponsor here.
Here's a link to their Wrangler Forum section.

If you Google Bestop you should find their website. If your top is like the one shown in agalloch07's #8 post you're in luck. Bestop is the supplier of OE Jeep tops.

Good Luck, L.M.
Dad has half doors but they’re round like in the photo above
I don't see any photo of any doors.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
190 Posts
TJ uppers are rounded at the top and will fit with slight modification. If you go this route you’ll need to cut off one of the rods that goes down into the door, fit the upper, then weld it back on. Modification is self explanatory once you see it. I’ll try to get pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.