Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1995 Jeep Wrangler. I got this Jeep about 2 and a half years ago and it wasn't in the greatest shape. As some of you may have read from my posts, I was able to get a great deal on a TJ, so I no longer need this Jeep, which was my daily driver. I've put a lot into this Jeep to get it into the excellent condition that it is in now. It has the 2.5 liter 4 cylinder with a manual transmission and no A/C. It doesn't have a lift and is essentially all stock. It comes with the hard top in the photos and a bikini top.

The following items have been replaced in the last year:
Rebuilt Transmission by Georgia Precision Gear
Hunter Green paint job
New clutch, pressure plate, slave cylinder & throw out bearing
Front brakes
Carpet
Front reclining seats
Completely new exhaust (easily passed emissions, I've still got the current emissions sheet)
Runs, shifts and drives great.
Heater works amazing.

The bad: No used vehicle is without flaws, I'm just being upfront about them.

Heat/ cool air vent cable is broken. You can still operate the temp by flipping a lever under the dash, but a new cable will need to be ran under the dash.

Fog lights don't work. I think the relay needs to be replaced, because they just quite working one day, but the relay is still getting power.

Upper door tops don't line up perfectly. They still shut & seal and if you not looking for it, you would probably not notice. I believe these were from a TJ and the previous owner modified them to work.

I'm asking $5900, which I feel is a pretty fair price for a Jeep in this good of a condition. Face-to-Face, Cash only. I'm willing to drive a little ways for a motivated buyer.

229-942-0047 - Feel free to call, PM or text. Text will probably get the fastest response. Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
This was a great deal, beautiful Jeep

1 - 3 of 3 Posts