Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 YJ Wrangler that has the E backwards in the Wrangler on both sides of my Jeep. I have been told this is orginal from the factory.
I have never seen another one like this. Has anyone else seen one like this or does anyone know of a speical edition that they might of made?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
When I bought my 95 there were bold black letters saying WRANGLER. But all letters were correctly placed. So I DIY t its factory as well.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
never seen one like that and my 95 & my old 94 only had the smaller wrangler lettering at the back corner on each side.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I want one like that, i have nothing on mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have had a Jeep dealership look into this for me and they have no answers. I haven't been able to find another decal like this one to replace it when I have it repainted. The pin stripping goes from front to back, no splits at all.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I doubt that a vehicle would be released from the factory with the decals purposely placed backwards.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have seen that sticker/decal before, and pretty sure it's not stock despite what the person told you. If you like the look of it, I'm sure you can find one using the interwebs. You can definitely find stock ones easily if you are trying to restore it to a stock look.

As an aside, in searching for wrangler decals on google, I found one that had Jeep spelled upside down, and the "p" which turned upside down looks like a "d" was put on backwards to make a "b", and it spelled "beer".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you to everyone for your help. By chance if anyone does find this decal for sale please let me know. Thank you all again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts