Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 442 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that don't know me, I'm your modern MOPAR production number source. I spend an enormous amount of time cleansing multiple internal databases and strive for 100% accuracy.

GOOGLE - "PLMCRZY" Production Numbers to see some of my work.

With that said, I'm new to Wranglers and not a pro around the trims and options, so if there are any glaring gaps, let me know so I can review. Totals should never change, these are FINAL.

To start, I built a 1997 Wrangler Trim/Eng/Trans Chart and can build a chart like this for ALL years if there is interest on this forum. I have all the build info such as Colors, options, etc... Charts can get large and complex quickly.

Drop a note in this thread to let me know your thoughts, dreams, requests around Wrangler production info. Again, these are model year production numbers, not sales numbers. These are the numbers BUILT for the specified model year. Totals also include Pilots that were sold. I'll start a similar thread in the (JK) section for those years.

Time to lift the veil off the Jeep Wrangler production numbers!

-=PLMCRZY=-

EDITIONS

·
Registered
153 Posts
Saw your thread in the JK forum so I figured I'd check out my TJ as well. I have a 2004 TJ Sport 5 speed Red Columbia Edition. How many of these were shipped up to Canada? Thanks eh. Its interesting stuff.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw your thread in the JK forum so I figured I'd check out my TJ as well. I have a 2004 TJ Sport 5 speed Red Columbia Edition. How many of these were shipped up to Canada? Thanks eh. Its interesting stuff.
Thanks for posting.

35, with 10 going to Ontario of the Flame Red, 5-Spd HD Manual, Columbia Edition shipping to Canada.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
2002 TJ Sahara with 5 speed in shale metallic green? Can you also find out how many came with a factory Dana 44 with my same specs?

Thanks. I'm a nerd for stuff like this.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2002 TJ Sahara with 5 speed in shale metallic green? Can you also find out how many came with a factory Dana 44 with my same specs?

Thanks. I'm a nerd for stuff like this.
USA Shipped
2002 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 2-DR - 10,185
Shale Green - 2,551
5-Speed HD Manual - 1,227
Heavy Duty Dana 44 Rear Axle - 1,227

Each configuration line shows the production numbers including all preceding lines. Make sense?

Looks like all the Sahara's with the 5-Speed HD Manual came with the HD Dana 44 except for two Pilot Saharas.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very cool to know these numbers.
How about my 98 Moss green, sport, 4.0 motor with 3 speed auto to the usa.
I don't think Moss Green was available on the Sport trim, only the SE or Sahara in 1998. If you can share your VIN8 WPxxxxxx I can confirm.

Here is my guess at your VIN8 WP702984 or WP713996 :)

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You've peeked my curiosity

2005 TJ Rubicon in Impact Orange with the 6 speed manual. Also has a hardtop if that means anything, grey tops aren't exactly common
455 shipped to the US not including the top. I'll need to dig a little on the top.
Your VIN8 would be helpful.

Thanks,
-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
437 Posts
Curiosity got the best of me too. 1999 Two door sport in deep amethyst pearl 5 speed manual with half doors. How many in the united states?

·
Registered
35 Posts
For those that don't know me, I'm your modern MOPAR production number source. I spend an enormous amount of time cleansing multiple internal databases and strive for 100% accuracy. GOOGLE - "PLMCRZY" Production Numbers to see some of my work. With that said, I'm new to Wranglers and not a pro around the trims and options, so if there are any glaring gaps, let me know so I can review. Totals should never change, these are FINAL. To start, I built a 1997 Wrangler Trim/Trans Chart and can build a chart like this for ALL years if there is interest on this forum. I have all the build info such as Colors, options, etc... Charts can get large and complex quickly. Drop a note in this thread to let me know your thoughts, dreams, requests around Wrangler production info. Again, these are model year production numbers, not sales numbers. These are the numbers BUILT for the specified model year. Totals also include Pilots that were sold. I'll start a similar thread in the (JK) section for those years. Time to lift the veil off the Jeep Wrangler production numbers! -=PLMCRZY=-
Hi ! Worldwide you be so kind to give me more details like production numbers, optionals ( mine is exp and i have eletric windows, i cannot find a lot of info in Italy ...) That's my Jeep Vin 1J4FYA9S5XP408017

Thank's in advance

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thank you for gathering this huge amount of information into one, concise easy to interpret chart.
I would be interested in the manual, Rubicon, yellow, '06, Limited Edition vehicles that were made. Any information on that production run?
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
USA Shipped
2002 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 2-DR - 10,185
Shale Green - 2,551
5-Speed HD Manual - 1,227
Heavy Duty Dana 44 Rear Axle - 1,227

Each configuration line shows the production numbers including all preceding lines. Make sense?

Looks like all the Sahara's with the 5-Speed HD Manual came with the HD Dana 44 except for two Pilot Saharas.

-=PLMCRZY=-
Thanks, and yeah, makes sense. It's cool that half of my model came with a manual.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you for gathering this huge amount of information into one, concise easy to interpret chart.
I would be interested in the manual, Rubicon, yellow, '06, Limited Edition vehicles that were made. Any information on that production run?
Thank you in advance.
Can you share your VIN8, I don't want to mis-quote this one.

Thanks,
-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Curiosity got the best of me too. 1999 Two door sport in deep amethyst pearl 5 speed manual with half doors. How many in the united states?
I don't have the door breakdown yet. Can you provide your VIN8 for assistance on your door?
Without the door, there were 1,163 without the door data.

US Shipped.
1999 JEEP WRANGLER 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 2-DR with Sport Decor Group in Deep Amethyst, and 5-Speed Manual transmission. (1,163)

1 - 20 of 442 Posts