Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

401 - 420 of 442 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,737 Posts
ChileTJ - what PLUMCRZY needs are the last 8 digits of your VIN.

While he will give you the details of how many were produced in a year of that equipment and color, the full build sheet will give you details of the equipment installed at the factory and the color.

You can run the build sheets here:
https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

While the page says Ram, it works for Jeeps as well. If it does not work, post back.

Always loved the Chile Pepper Red color.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Awesome! Thanks!

The VIN for mine is 1J4FY19S1XP496841

I'll run the build sheet now and report back (edit: It worked like a champ, curious to see what the original 'canyon' rims look like)

Appreciate any info you can provide.

-ryan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hopefully PLMCRZY comes back, here's my '05 Black LJ 6 Speed Rubi's VIN, it was fully loaded except for the Smoker's package based on my other research.

1J4FA64S45P364372

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I’ve a black tj 65th anniversary RHD ,

VIN IJ4f449S06P757999

Just wondering how many tj65s were rhd and is this one of the last tjs off the line . Cheers

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'd be interested in learning more about my Jeep. It's an 04 X, 4.0 Auto

VIN - 1J4FA39S24P762749

I remember following along with you're info for the Challengers. You do a great service to Mopar owners!

Thank you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Awesome. I think that color rubicon was only available in 03-04. Do you have a total TJ production of that configuration combo?

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
-=PLMCRZY=-

Hey @-PLMCRZY- I’d be interested in knowing any specifics on my 2004 Wrangler Unlimited. I believe I understand that it’s pretty rare being Shale Green (314 if I remember right) but curious is any other equipment combo made it even rarer. Last 8 is 4P779838. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Oops, double post

401 - 420 of 442 Posts