Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Up for sale is my 1997 jeep Wrangler. I am the second owner of the car, and it has only 121,000 miles. The car has never been used Offroad. It has newer cooper tires that have plenty of tread. It is a 4 cylinder, 5 speed. All the interior is in great shape, with very little wear showing. I have installed Neoprene seat covers, but the pictures are shown without them so you can see the condition of the seats. The body is ok. No dents, but the front fenders have rust spots on each, and 1 rust spot on the rear under the tail light. The car was just given a recent tuneup with all new plugs, wires, battery, distributor cap, fuel filter, and air filter. The car runs great, and would be a perfect starter car. (only vehicle I know of that comes from the factory with a roll cage)

The bad part is that it will need the soft top replaced. Smittybuilt makes a replacement for 300 bucks.

The jeep isn't perfect, but it worth the asking price, considering I have it priced at the KBB trade in value.

Will consider trades, but no ATVs, bikes, or junk. Looking for an Early Bronco (late 60s style) or a diesel pickup or suv.

Price: 3950.00

Call and leave a message or text me for an immediate response.

Josh- 502-six eight zero-2436

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My apologies, 3950.00

If a modorator could post the price is the original post, i would greatly appreciate it.

It looks as though we will be narrowing down the "trade" section. Only really interested in the Diesel pickup/SUV, or the Early Bronco.

Thanks to all those who have had interest so far. This will make a great little Jeep for someone. Just too many vehicles i don't need right now. (I really don't need the bronco either, but the ol lady has always wanted one, so that is why i would take one of those. Need the diesel for a tow rig for the wheeler)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts