Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, got hurt at work and my workers comp check is killing me, so in short selling off my toys...

Lifted TJ Wrangler 4banger with 130k rebuilt trans and shifts perfect

Brand new Black Factory Sailcloth top with bestop tinted windows all around

Brand new factory Sailcloth door uppers

4 1/2 inch suspension lift from black diamond with spacers "came on the jeep so dont flame"

black Craigers with 33" Mastercraft Courser M/T with matching "brand new" spare

stinger front bumper

window frame mounted Kc Highlights "slim ones" and Sylvania Halogen upgraded headlights

New oil pump, timing etc...

New factory clutch and flywheel "2k miles"

I just recently put all new front end components including ball joints and was just alligned etc

Over the knuckle steering kit

tow hitch

i put 2 new front seats in it with no tears or rips all seats are mint condition

frame is in mint condition no rot or rust neither is there on body

The front fenders are a bit of a mess but I just picked up a set of fenders and a new vented hood as well as Xenon extended flares for her. As of right not the flares are off I was getting ready to prep it for paint in the middle of installing the new fenders and flares back on but came to the conclusion that doing it with one arm would take me way too long "took me 5 hours to do one fender ha"

The pictures with the stained parking are at my complex "jeep does not leak anything what so ever" With paint and some adj. arms you would have a really nice rig.

I'm asking 6k obo open to anything realistic really need it gone asap

1 - 2 of 2 Posts