Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already disassembled a 1998 2.5L TJ because the previous owner let the frame and floor pans rust out. I've sold the majority of the body, I do have the hood, hood cowel and grill. The only drive train parts I have are the transfer case, rear drive shaft and rear Dana 35 axle. The axle casing is corroded and should really only be used for the internal axle shafts and differential. I have the skid plate and both bumpers. I have the bow assembly, soft top and side clear windows. The windshield header has a crack in it. I have dash components and the cpus and harnesses. Plus more! I'm trying to get all of it gone. Ask for a part, I'll find it and send you pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
528 Posts
Do you have a grill assembly for a 97 tj?
Tray

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have already disassembled a 1998 2.5L TJ because the previous owner let the frame and floor pans rust out. I've sold the majority of the body, I do have the hood, hood cowel and grill. The only drive train parts I have are the transfer case, rear drive shaft and rear Dana 35 axle. The axle casing is corroded and should really only be used for the internal axle shafts and differential. I have the skid plate and both bumpers. I have the bow assembly, soft top and side clear windows. The windshield header has a crack in it. I have dash components and the cpus and harnesses. Plus more! I'm trying to get all of it gone. Ask for a part, I'll find it and send you pictures.
Do you have a grill assembly for a 97 tj?
Tray

·
Registered
147 Posts
Do u have the two front doors?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts