Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first jeep and have so many ideas for it. Being In the military I don't make much money so I have to do this on a budget. I have lots of great ideas to make this jeep look bad ass. It's first gonna start restoring the old faded flared and bumpers this weekend. Will post pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think that may be to much. I wouldn't don't just like the yellow one but it would just be slight accents.

·
Registered
135 Posts
First of all... Thank you for being a firefighter... I appreciate your service you provide everyday. I love your Jeep and I like option one but without the floor being red. I actually just installed red rock lights where the courtesy lights are to make the floor red and it looks awesome. You can find pics on twitter if you search 'high beam offroad'

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea I wouldn't do the floor red. I'm going to raptor line it black. I also bought red LEDs to go Into my courtesy lights but I bought the wrong bulbs so I'll have to return them.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here's my black on green on black on black on black....did I mention on black? All smoked lights plus Hella Black Magic 500 Series H3 driving lights, black grill cover with black Mickey Thompson Side Biter shoes, frameless top and hard top with tinted out windows, don't think it's quite black enough yet though!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts