Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$4,000

1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4.0L, Auto, 134k miles, factory ½ doors, Jeep has not seen a New England winter was brought up from the south and been parked for 2 years. Jeep runs and drives but has never been registered or inspected here. I got this TJ not long ago so I do not know much history there is some body damage source of damage is not clear. The front passenger fender was changed and is not color matched. Also the Tailgate is not color matched the person I got it from was not sure where the damage came from, appears a small tree may have fallen onto/against the Jeep. Jeep was in Texas then it was moved up to TN. and driven from Tn. to Cape Cod specifically Otis Air Force Base over in Buzzards Bay Ma.

So some details, frame is solid, body is solid no rust on under body. Jeep has a 6" Long Arm Lift, 33x12.50 A/T tires in pretty decent shape one is 90% tread. Jeep needs a top it has a Bimini top and a Besttop soft top frame with No vinyl. Jeep has OEM ½ steel doors with upper half windows, rear side tinted windows are in decent shape but like I said not top vinyl. I am currently waiting on the title as it is being sent from the PO coming out of Tennessee however from what I understand in some states it will not require a title to be registered just a bill of sale. I would suggest the Jeep be transported on a trailer for safety reasons as it has been off the highway so a while and I do not know how it would react at highway speeds. Any repairs/maintenance needed to pass state inspection would be the responsibility of the buyer and will be clearly laid out in the bill of sale. I have installed a new catalytic converter, ignition coil, and crank sensor. Jeep does need a muffler the one installed is ruff and leaks. I think that is most of the high and low points if you have any question feel free to contact me. I am set on my asking price the Jeep does need some work ideally it would be a better project rig that a daily driver.

Link with photos.
1999 Jeep TJ Sahara

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sale pending.. that did not take long.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
That's because that's a ridiculously low price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts