Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Nephew and I just got back from his first run in the woods in his new Jeep.

He recently finished a tour of duty in Afganistan and has been bolting on the mods he's been stockpiling while away.
We've both been looking forward to getting together and comparing rides, as he has a 2-door stick and I have a 4-door auto. Both 2012 Rubicons.

We had a great time! :dance:

This was probably the most challenging run I've been on water-wise, but everything went really well.
The only casualty was his clip-on license plate that he forgot to un-clip from his fairlead on the trail. It is currently residing at the bottom of a mud puddle in the New Jersey Pinelands. :(

Ironically, I intended it to be a light run up some known roads and trails, but we made turn at one point looking for adventure...and found it!
We took our Jeeps through some larger puddles I would not have tried by myself, and came away with even more respect and admiration for our vehicles.
He's certainly impressed, and I am even more now too!

I'll add his photos when I can. (His show a bit more mud.)

Last thing I did with him was introduce him to the guy at the car wash when we were spraying them down.
Always a good guy to know. :angel:

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice jeeps .any more pics from your trip?
Thanks!
Unfortunately we were too busy driving through the interesting stuff to grab pics, but I'm trying to get him to send me the shots from his phone to ad to mine.
I'm at work now, but I'll go through them to see of there's anything interesting to put up.
Pretty tepid offering I know, but we're noobs. :redface:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts