Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning and Happy Labor Day!
I have a 94 YJ which I am going to start some work on. I could use some advice. Hopefully someone here could provide some thoughts or point me in the right direction. Following are the items I'm working on:
1) replacement of the windshield frame. (best place to buy; new or used; steel or fiberglass)
2) Soft top needs to be replaced. (are any of the aftermarket ones any good or should I go with OEM)
3) Replace front fender. (any sites with used parts you recommend)
Thank you in advance for any help. John

·
Administrator
12,512 Posts
Good morning and Happy Labor Day!
I have a 94 YJ which I am going to start some work on. I could use some advice. Hopefully someone here could provide some thoughts or point me in the right direction. Following are the items I'm working on:
1) replacement of the windshield frame. (best place to buy; new or used; steel or fiberglass)
2) Soft top needs to be replaced. (are any of the aftermarket ones any good or should I go with OEM)
3) Replace front fender. (any sites with used parts you recommend)
Thank you in advance for any help. John

Welcome John,

Crown automotive has lots of replacement parts for jeeps, new stuff. Dealers for them are tellico4x4.com, 4wd.com etc, as some example's. Shop around for best price of course. Steel vs fiber I would go with steel but that's just me.

As for a top, bestop makes very nice tops for jeeps.

You can also check out car-parts.com for used parts in your area.

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Hi John. Welcome to the forum.

Order yourself a catalog online from quadratec and 4wd hardware. You may never buy anything from either of them, but they really are a great source for seeing what parts are available, and what companies you can look at to compare products.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts