Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to lift my jeep and put 35s on it just trying to get an idea of how it's gonna look on the 2 door.

Here's a pic of my stock jeep. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
35s

35s with 3.25 rough country lift, wouldn't go any higher or lower than 3 my own opinion. Have fun and explore. It's a lot of work choosing how to personalize your jeep.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looking to lift my jeep and put 35s on it just trying to get an idea of how it's gonna look on the 2 door. Here's a pic of my stock jeep. Any suggestions are appreciated!
I am plaining on putting a 3 inch OME lift kit and 35 atzp3 tires and 18 inch fuel hostage rims on mine and if u ever have had these tires did u like them and would u recommend them or the mtzs

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
2.5 inch Teraflex with BFG TA/KO 315/70R17s

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
Combination of higher number springs and 3/4" coil spacers, roughly 2" lift with 315/70/17 BFGs on AEV Pintlers.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
How do you like the setup. That lift is my plan.
I have no complaints so far. Tires rub the plastic air dam... Easy to remedy. Other than that, no issues. I did put a teraflex monster adjustable front track bar on her... Got the front axle where it needed to be and tightened up the steering. It all turned out exactly how I hoped.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I have no complaints so far. Tires rub the plastic air dam... Easy to remedy. Other than that, no issues. I did put a teraflex monster adjustable front track bar on her... Got the front axle where it needed to be and tightened up the steering. It all turned out exactly how I hoped.
Thank you. That helps a lot. Have you noticed any sag in the springs.

·
Registered
51 Posts
2.5 AEV Lift with 315/70/17 Duratracs.....:iamhappy:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 280 Posts