Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am going to go with the Teraflex 2.5" BB lift on my 07 Rubi. Ofcourse I have no idea how to install it. can anyone help me out. I am thinking nov 6th saturday if i order it next week. I can provide all the beer you can drink (since i brew my own) and pizza or whatever.

·
I do my own stunts.
3,019 Posts
There's a great write-up on it on the project-jk site. I'm busy on 11/6 otherwise I'd gladly help. I've got all the tools you need and that was the first lift I had on my Jeep, so I'm very familiar with it. If you're available the following Saturday 11/13, I actually had something planned but I can put it off and help out then.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. i don't have all the tools and don't want to do it by myself. it looks like the 6th is the only free weekend i will have until we go to miller. i posted on the jk forum as well and a few people have volunteered their time for the 6th. i saw the write up its very informative. thanks again for the offer tho! i am looking at cbs too i should have one by miller too, just a cheap cobra one with a firestick antenna. do you have one of the swr tuners?

·
I do my own stunts.
3,019 Posts
I have an swr meter.

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
I purchased a cheapie Cobra CB from Walmart for 40.00, got a firestick antenna and wired everything up. I get pretty good reception and decent broadcast distance. I only use it with a off-road run so the group is pretty close to each other anyway. Took maybe 45 minutes to 1 hour to hook everything up.

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.