Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Starting my lift tomorrow 2.5 Tera flex with new lowers and new track bar. Hope to take some pict during install. Has a 2.5 budget lift now. Hope no snags during install. Thanks to Allen off road. Member on here. Great price and great guy to deal with.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
Take your time and remember to loosen all CA's, TB's. Tighten after the coils are in and the jeep is back on the ground.

Besides the coils and front bump stops EVERYTHING else is done at ride height. Focus on getting the coils in, then put the jeep back on the ground. Shocks, swaybar links, CA's, track bars/brackets, brake line brackets can be done in any order.

Wait to do the rear bumpstops last after you tighten the CA bolts. This lets you get to the rear upper arm bolts.

Good luck

·
Commercial Member
1,550 Posts
Good Luck! Those 125 ft/lb bolts are no fun...

I still need to do the lower rear control arm bolts, not looking forward to it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well all on. Took little longer than I though it would. Great learning experience. Great to have this forum for quick look ups. Trying to upload Picts. Didn't take as many as I hoped but started to get into it and kept forgetting to snap pictures so far rides much better than before

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice work man....If you took a guess, about how much lift did you see out of it??....In a couple weeks I'll be doing the same teraflex 2.5 lift with Bilstein shocks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts