Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I'm pretty sure they were 1 1/2" rough country spacers. It offset everything pretty well. On a side note Discount Tire would not mount the tire on the stock Rubi wheel which was frustrating after spending $1400+ on tires. Had to take it to Big O who mounted them no questions asked.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That looks great! I just ordered a rough Country 2.5" coil /shock lift. Should be here by the weekend.
I was trying to decide what tire size to get now you have me wondering even more :)
I wanted to use some stock rims as well...

·
Registered
149 Posts
That looks great! I just ordered a rough Country 2.5" coil /shock lift. Should be here by the weekend.
I was trying to decide what tire size to get now you have me wondering even more :)
I wanted to use some stock rims as well...
I use Rough Country 2.5 on my jeep I run 295x70x17 33.5" gives lots of room for offroading. There is enough room for 35 .

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I use Rough Country 2.5 on my jeep I run 295x70x17 33.5" gives lots of room for offroading. There is enough room for 35 .
Yours looks great. I'm starting to lean towards the 35's for some reason..I'll get the lift on and go from there I guess. I'll need to get spacers also....:redface:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts