Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put on the 2.5" RK Flex kit and Rnacho 9000XL shocks I had sitting around the basement since October. It's pretty BA and I'm happy with it...except now I need more RK pieces, smaller wheels and bigger tires, a rear bumper with tire carrier, a front bumper that matches, a winch to go in the front bumper, new driveshafts, and a 3.5" lift. :D

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Put on the 2.5" RK Flex kit and Rnacho 9000XL shocks I had sitting around the basement since October. It's pretty BA and I'm happy with it...except now I need more RK pieces, smaller wheels and bigger tires, a rear bumper with tire carrier, a front bumper that matches, a winch to go in the front bumper, new driveshafts, and a 3.5" lift. :D

:rofl:

It's a sickness, I tells ya'.

Looks good . . . needs bigger tires. :D Rides well?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Six said:
RK pieces?? like what?? and why??

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:rofl:

It's a sickness, I tells ya'.

Looks good . . . needs bigger tires. :D Rides well?
Yes. The Rancho adjustable shocks are awesome. I'm glad I went with those over a static shock.

RK pieces?? like what?? and why??
I want to get rear LCAs and eventually upper control arms and the adjustable rear track bar to beef everything up. The Flex only comes with front LCAs and front trackbar as far as bar replacement goes.

IIRC, the rear LCAs will push the rear axle back to the center of the wheel well once adjusted so the pinch welds don't have to be shaved to properly fit 35's without tearing your tires up. That or someone lied to me.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I have the RK 2.5" Max Travel Pro and it uses new rear LCAs. I still had to trim the pinch seam and Rubi rails so I didn't ruin my 35s. YMMV. It's hit or miss it seems on this topic.

Don't forget about RK's badass aluminum HD tie rod. This thing is beefy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts