Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought a rust bucket. The frame and floor pans were completely rusted through. I started the tear down to do a frame swap and floor pan repair but the costs were too high to rebuild. Also, I could not find a decent used frame for less than $1,500 over the course of 3 months. Anyway, I decided to part it out.

I have sold or gotten rid of: Frame, tub with windshield and tailgate, full steel doors, front axle, front driveshaft, battery, passenger mirror, Ax5 transmission with bell housing, engine block and cylinder head.

I still have all the engine accessory parts, harnesses, computers, gear shifter, dash clusters, seat belts, carpet, vinyl seats, center console, visors, drive mirror, rear view mirror, front and rear bumpers, Chrome grill, hood, fenders, soft top with frame, fender flares, fender liners, dashboard and interior trim, steering linkage, air bag, ac compressor and condenser and hvac unit, lines for brakes, fuel, ac, transmission coolant. A lot of parts, most available for shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
What year is the jeep? I am looking for the rear seat buckles that will fit an 05.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the same TJ, 98 Manual 2.5L. My A/C blows, just not cold, but the heat works well enough to cook you. I haven't had it checked out, but what would you want for the A/C stuff, depending on my need for it or not.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the compressor, the discharge line (with service ports), and the condenser? There are a lot of parts. I think $100 for the compressor, $20 for the service line and $30 for the condenser. Private message me if you want to talk. I'm still trying to figure out how to add more pictures to my original post. Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
For the compressor, the discharge line (with service ports), and the condenser? There are a lot of parts. I think $100 for the compressor, $20 for the service line and $30 for the condenser. Private message me if you want to talk. I'm still trying to figure out how to add more pictures to my original post. Thanks
Ok I still gotta figure out exactly what the problem is before I go and buy anything, but when I do I'll get back to you if you still have it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Do you have the speaker grills (in good shape, not cracked) that go in the sound bar? And would you let them go without the sound bar itself?

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
55,303 Posts
PICS flipped.

You should try taking your photos with your phone held "landscape", with the volume buttons pointing towards the ground, and the "Home" button on the right. This is the technical "right-side-up" for camera phones

^^^This may help you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts