Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says looking for some pictures of this setup. My jeep is 90% daily driver and 10% trail riding warrior. Im not into flexing so dont post up nonsense saying I need a 4" old man emu lift because I wont take it into consideration. All in all i just want a more aggressive look to my jeep and my wheels have a nice offset already so i dont have to worry about rubbing issuse plus i have bumpstops.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
So what you are saying is you know 33's won't fit on a 2" BB, but you don't care. you're saying you're going to run it anyway, even if it's not recommended and won't fit. So, just to be clear, you just want pictures of the setup, because you can't use your imagination or search for these pictures....is that right?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So what your saying is that you didn't read my fuuuuarking post at all lulz!!! How come infernogirl has the exact setup i asked for...I just wanted some different pictures ya digg! Way to be a trollololllolollololololoololololollllllllll :dance: :doh:

·
Registered
161 Posts
So what you are saying is you know 33's won't fit on a 2" BB, but you don't care. you're saying you're going to run it anyway, even if it's not recommended and won't fit. So, just to be clear, you just want pictures of the setup, because you can't use your imagination or search for these pictures....is that right?
:doh:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
So what your saying is that you didn't read my fuuuuarking post at all lulz!!!
I did indeed.

How come infernogirl has the exact setup i asked for...I just wanted some different pictures ya digg! Way to be a trollololllolollololololoololololollllllllll :dance: :doh:
so search for pictures of her Jeep then. Better english might help.

this further supports the useless nature of your post, which I attempted to point out in my first reply.

you already have the answer you're looking for, and you've already confirmed you're going to do what you want, regardless of what others say...so why even bother?

yet more useless drivel.

·
Banned
613 Posts
BULLCHIT!

33X12.50's fit just frigging fine with 2" lift PROVIDING you properly bumpstop it!.....Been there, done that and after YEARS with no problems(except overpriced saggin EMU springs) I went taller on lift and to 35's

Go for it OP

I was running 33X12.50X15 wheels with 4" back spacing on 2" EMU lift till springs sagged and I decided to go higher and bigger....NO problems!

Here she is this afternoon sittin on 35's with nothing more than 3" rusty's coils under her and proper shocks...and properly bumpstopped

http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p595/yodaddykeith/IMG_20121020_151852.jpg

Next month she gets T&T customs tube fenders front n rear and I can decrease bumpstop.

Go fer it, OP...don't believe everything you read from those who ain't done/doing it

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
BULLCHIT!

33X12.50's fit just frigging fine with 2" lift PROVIDING you properly bumpstop it!.....Been there, done that and after YEARS with no problems(except overpriced saggin EMU springs) I went taller on lift and to 35's

Go for it OP

I was running 33X12.50X15 wheels with 4" back spacing on 2" EMU lift till springs sagged and I decided to go higher and bigger....NO problems!
I run 33x12.50R15's on a 2" lift, so I'm well aware of what is needed to do it.

Unlimited let me put it in english for you from the west coast brah!!!
useless drivel.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts