Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone
I am rebuilding this jeep for my son who is in the army. I just installed a 2" body lift and I don't like the way the front end looks. Does any one have any idea for what to put in place of the front frame cover. I have replaced the rusted out floor pans that sit under the roll bar and back door. I hope some one has some pictures or ideas. Check these pictures out of the work i have done. I should let you know that I'm in a wheelchair. But I think it looks great. I just took it to paint to have the black flames put on it. Then I am going to take it to LineX for the inside to be done ( will post pictures later )
Thanks Again.

·
Registered
64 Posts
my jeep has a 2 inch body on it and great job by the way man keep it up! im painting my jeep white mybe with the black looking scalops but are you talking about the frame to the body how you can see right through??

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
That's awesome!

You better post up some pictures of that paint job!

As for the body lift, I'm not really sure how to remedy the front. I've never run a body lift.

·
NASCAR JEEP!!!!
470 Posts
that....is.... wait for it.................... AWESOME! :punk:

very very cool and gave me a great idea for the summer.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Next to go on is the four inch lift kit by Rough Country. Dirk Cepek Rims and Tires. I am sending parts off the get powder coated. i will post more pictures as i get it done thanks again.:dance:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I am talking about the front frame cover and i would like to cover up the rear section too. I add some pictures so you can see what I am talking about Thanks Again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts