Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for what cargo liner options exist that cover the entire cargo area, including under the rear seat of a 2-door JL and has a cutout for the factory sub on the floor.

From what I can find, it appears Weathertech is the only company that makes a liner that has the cutout available for the sub. Anyone have any experience with it? How's the sub sound without cutting out the rubber around the sub?
https://www.weathertech.com/jeep/2020/wrangler/cargo-liner/

Are there any other manufacturer options that I should be looking at?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I have the weathertech floor liners, front, rear and cargo for my 2020 2-Door JL. I do not have a sub in the back but I would think you would have to cut the rubber out to really get the best sound from the sub. It would be very easy to cut out. The liners are great and fit well, I have had weather techs in my last few vehicles and they always do a great job. I know husky is always compared to weather tech but I have never used them but you could look into them if you wanted something other than Weathertech mats. I dont know if Husky offers a cargo liner though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had Weathertech and Husky floor liners in various vehicles over the years. I've liked the Husky ones because of the larger "ribs" for catching mud, slush, etc. and the softness of the rubber. The Weathertech seems to be a bit more slick when you have wet shoes, but since I'm focusing on the cargo area, that shouldn't matter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts