Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I just bought my first Jeep, 2014 sport 2 door. I put a 3 inch mopar lift as well as rims and 33 inch tires but I NEED to get this awful stereo upgraded. Ive looked and looked and cannot find any sub enclosures for the 2 door. Ideally, I would like 2 10s or 12s that I can take out when need be. Can anyone help me with finding a box? Will a box for a tj/yj/cj fit in my jk? So far Ive replaced the sound bar and front speakers with jl's and polyfilled and dynamated the bar and pods but I need some BASS! Please help!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey i have probably the same system in my jk now, I have 2 12" just laying in the back.
They are BIG bigger than you'd think. On the other side they give you a lot of bass. i can upload a picture tonight if that would help you.
what kind of amp do you have?

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Nobody makes a custom enclosure for the JK that will handle two 10's or 12's. All the custom enclosures are smaller.

You'll either have to buy a universal enclosure or build one on your own.

Fortunately, the space behind the rear seat is the right size for something like that if you want to build your own. A little MDF and a weekend with power tools and you can have a lot of fun building exactly what you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.